Ken Kitchel Spa and Pool - Love The Pool Store

We are absolutely thrilled with the new pool from The Pool Store LLC!Everyone involved was great, helpful and knowledged.

The owners are awesome in helping us plan what we wanted and setting everything in motion for us. We were picky but in the end have an amazing pool sitting in our backyard.

His staff was always right on time to fill us in on what was happening, etc., and the folks that showed up each day were terrific.Thank you Kitchels for making the back yard of our new home something we'll be proud of for years to come!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 03, 2014 #801729 Charlotte, North Carolina

To the poster of this ORIGINAL POST: your comments are either fake or you are the 1% of lucky people, or the friends of the Kitchel's. Look for yourself. He was arrested last week for "taking money for False Pretenses" - which is a FELONY and again today- APRIL 3rd for FORGERY- a felony and misdemeanor False Promises/ - he is jail RIGHT NOW. So for those who think that he is just fantastic... you got LUCKY. For the rest of us,,,, we are waiting for the justice system and a little bit of KARMA to take him down.

Apr 21, 2014 #807303 Charlotte, North Carolina

Case Dismissed. Justice Sytem clearly found in favor of Ken Kitchel, The Pool Store LLC. Now to let the justice system handle my complaint. And i do beleive publicly implying harm aka KARMA against a person is considered a threat. I will have to find out from my attorney.

Mar 05, 2014 #791487 Daytona Beach, Florida

Thanks for the help. After seeing these other reviews we looked deeper into the company and unfortunately found some unsettling info, including FL arrest records and warrants as well as other consumer horror stories, we just can't take the risk.
Best of luck to others who have used or use company

Jason Strum

Mar 02, 2014 #790301 Phoenix, Arizona

I can only imagine they do since they did my pool in AZ and we are further. Not sure what they would charge you since I can only imagine every job different.

Apr 03, 2014 #801732 Charlotte, North Carolina

Yes, Jason- he jumps from state to state til he runs out of steam from his crooked sideways schemes. Las Vegas, to Arizona to Michigan to Florida to NC... he has been everywhere and pretty much everywhere he has left a trail of destruction. I wish I could post links because his mugshot list is pretty impressive since 2006. He is in CUSTODY on my WARRANT right now.... and that is two arrest in 10 days... fairly impressive.

Feb 28, 2014 #789793 Daytona Beach, Florida

Do you know if they travel to Florida? We would love to add a pool to our rental house and this one looks just like what we envisioned
Are there prices reasonable would you say and do you think they've gone up much since when you had yours put in. this is our first time looking around at pools
thanks for the info

Feb 26, 2014 #788765 Charlotte, North Carolina

this co is in nc.... but you are in arizona? somehow that review seems fake

Jason Strum

Feb 26, 2014 #788949 Phoenix, Arizona

The pool store LLC is nationwide.

Mar 04, 2014 #790889 San Bruno, California

This is not a nationwide company. Ken talks big but that is all it is. I checked, Ken has over $73,000 in civil judgment just in NC. Check Fl, st. louis, michigan, texas. Where ever he is he rips people off. Ken and Victoria are *** artists and have been for years. His record speaks for him self.

Mar 04, 2014 #791149 San Bruno, California

Clearly there nationwide if they are doing business in all those states. I don't see any judgments that you speak of. Add a link Laura so we can all see them and make a true decision

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ken Kitchel Spa and Pool. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ken Kitchel Spa and Pool.
Filing a new complaint about